Here are some of the common questions we receive. If you cannot find the answer to your questions here, kindly email us via our contact page
Where is the link for TN3 Gallery Lite?
Can I install the single site license on my developer server?
Can I use the multi-site license to create a photo gallery service?
Can I pay with PayPal?
I can't use PayPal in my country, do you accept MoneyBookers?
I paid through PayPal, where is the download?
Do you offer refunds?
Do you have a trial version?
Can I remove the TN3 logo from TN3 Lite?
Can I pay using American Express or Discover?
Can I upgrade my license?
Is this a one-time payment, or an monthly/annual fee?
Is this Flash?
Is TN3 Gallery responsive?
How many images can I use?
Do you have modules available for Drupal, Joomla or MODx?
Can I change the size of the gallery?
Can I remove the thumbnails?
- Where is the link for TN3 Gallery Lite?
- After entering your email address for TN3 Gallery Lite, an email will be sent to you asking you to confirm your free subscription to the TN3 Gallery newsletter. A second email containing the download link for TN3 Gallery Lite will be sent to you within 15 minutes of you clicking on the email confirmation link. Please check that this email does not arrive in your spam folder. If you are downloading TN3 Lite again, the download email will be sent to you instantly, without confirming your email again.
- Can I install the single site license on my developer server?
- The single site license can be installed on one production and one developer domain.
- Can I use the multi-site license to create a photo gallery service?
- The multi-site license can only be used for websites that you are physically creating. For example, it cannot be used for a gallery service, where users sign up for an account to upload their images and then they get their own instance of TN3 Gallery to display their images which are hosted on your server.
- I can't use PayPal in my country, do you accept MoneyBookers?
- We don't, but you can pay directly using a Visa or Mastercard by clicking on the credit card button in the checkout.
- Can I pay with PayPal?
- Yes, just select the PayPal option when checking out.
- I paid through PayPal, where is the download?
- Clicking on the “return” button after your PayPal transaction will return you to our website where you will have access to the download. These details are also sent to you by email to your primary PayPal email address. Please check your spam folder as well.
- Do you offer refunds?
- If you have any issues that our technical support team are unable to help you resolve, or if TN3 Gallery is just not right for you, please contact us through the contact form and we’ll be happy to arrange a refund within 30 days of your purchase.
- Do you have a trial version?
- We don’t have a trial version for the full version, but the free TN3 Gallery Lite will give you a good idea as to how it works and how it will integrate with your site. You can then upgrade to the full version without having to recreate your galleries.
- Can I remove the TN3 logo from TN3 Lite?
- No. Keeping the branding in TN3 Lite is required. It’s what helps keep TN3 Lite free. The full version is fully unbranded.
- Can I pay using American Express or Discover?
- You can pay using American Express or Discover cards using the PayPal option, without the need for a PayPal account. You can also pay directly using a Visa or Mastercard by clicking on the credit card button.
- Can I upgrade my license?
- Yes. All licenses can be upgraded for the difference in price. You’ll see the upgrade options inside your TN3 Gallery account.
- Is this a one-time payment, or an monthly/annual fee?
- It is a one-time payment. You may choose at a later date to upgrade to an unlimited license, for which you will pay the difference in price, but that is optional.
- Is this Flash?
- Is TN3 Gallery responsive?
- Yes, the TN3 Gallery can resize automatically based on its parent container making it ideal for responsive designs.
- How many images can I use?
- There is no set limit, however the more images you use, the more system resources you'll consume. We recommend splitting large sets of images into different albums to maximize the viewing experience.
- Do you have modules available for Drupal, Joomla or MODx?
- No, the only CMS we currently support is WordPress.
- Can I change the size of the gallery?
- Yes, almost all aspects of TN3 Gallery can be changed. There are width and height parameters that you can modify and the skins feature allows you to resize individual elements within the gallery.
- Can I remove the thumbnails?
- Yes, the thumbnails (and most other elements) can be removed by editing the .html template file inside the skin folder and deleting the corresponding <div>.