- Visit http://jquery.com/ and click the download button. Save the file on your hard drive somewhere you will be able to access it later.
Installing the TN3 jQuery plugin
- Unzip the TN3 download package you received when you purchased the TN3 Gallery. If you no longer have it you can redownload it from your TN3 Gallery account by logging in at the top of this site.
- Save the TN3 file somewhere on your hard drive you’ll be able to access later.
Installing the Default Skins
- Locate the skins in the TN3 download package. Each skin is provided in a single folder inside the ‘skins’ folder and contains the user interface images, preloader animated gif, HTML file and a CSS file.
- Copy the tn3 skins folder into a location on your hard drive you’ll be able to access later.