We are back again with a new game, today we present Battlefield 3 an awesome FPS game which will give you thrills with its graphics, keep reading to learn more.
The battlefield is one of the leading FPS video game series with plenty of installments. It all started in back 2002 with the first version by EA. After that, many new versions came out, continuing the storyline. Battlefield 3 is a first-person shooter game with high-end graphics for various gaming consoles. The intense gameplay and amazing features are making it more interesting.
This game becomes more intense in battle and getting all the basic equipment to become typical. Battling through the levels while equipping, some of the best gears is a common strategy that everyone follows. It might be hard to progress without an intellectual tactic. And that’s why players should always make a good plan to get started.
To put it into perspective, running through the battlefield with a gun doesn’t mean that you can win over enemies.
Download Battlefield 3 Free For PC
How To Download Battlefield 3 PC Instructions
- Step 1: Click On Download Button, You will be redirected to another page
- Step 2: Click On Download Battlefield 3 PC
- Step 3: You Will Get A Free Installer Officially Created From TN3Gallery.com
- Step 4: Install that exe file and you would ready to install game files on PC
- Step 5: You need a strong internet connection, Accepts Terms and Conditions, and select which folder you want to install Battlefield 3 pc game for free
- Step 6: The process can take some time as our server are most of the time busy be patience and wait for your download to complete
- Step 7: Complete Installation and Enjoy Battlefield 3 PC For free
If you still face any problems or want to report any bugs please contact us.
Battlefield 3 – Minimum System Requirement
- CPU: 2 GHz DUAL CORE (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Athlon X2 2.7 GHz)
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) 32-bit
- VIDEO CARD: (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI Radeon 3000, 4000, 5000 or 6000 series, with ATI Radeon HD 3870 or higher performance)(NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 or 500 series, with NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher performance)
- PIXEL SHADER: 4.0 (ATI 4.1)
- VERTEX SHADER: 4.0 (ATI 4.1)
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 20 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 M
Battlefield 3 – Recommended System Requirements
- CPU: QUAD-CORE
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon HD 6950)
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 20 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1 GB
Battlefield 3 In-Game Screenshots
Here are few screenshots from Battlefield 3 game from TN3Gallery.com exclusively.
Tips, Tricks, And Hints To Master The Game
Always be in a squad
Never forget about your squad as it is the foundation of your success. You just need to deal with the squad menu to get the best advantages. Due to those few moments of frustration, you shouldn’t let this opportunity go. With the help of your squad, you can get rid of all the problems and make everything easier. You shouldn’t always chat with the squad members because you can get their assistance without doing the same. You can ask them for direct help to improve your winning chances.
You will be treated as a squad leader whose main task is to spot the objective for which you are heading. With the help of this, your squadmates can get the direction to work on. In this way, you can also get some better rewards.
Know your importance
Every class of the game has its unique base traits, which make it different from others. And that’s why you should always try to remind yourself that there is something special about your class. Take the best advantage of that special thing to make progress throughout the game. You should keep dropping ammo to support and destroy the vehicles like an engineer.
When you level up in the game, you should continue specializing. Knowing your role in the game helps players to perform better. And it can also give them additional perks.
Focus on teamwork
If you have made a good strategy to play the game, then it is not possible without paying attention to teamwork. In order to be a winner, players should coordinate and communicate with the squad members. They should also talk to them about the attack and defend objectives. Tell your team about every step that you are going to take. Make sure you are working together on the battlefield to be a winner.
A wrong strategy may also make you lose the game. Also, check whether your team members require ammo and health or not. If they require, then provide them the health on time. By doing this, you are able to gain more points, which will benefit you at the later stages.
You may also like
A Smart Way Of Moving
While battling in the ground, you need to know that turning your back to the opponent is a major drawback. It let your opponent take a direct headshot and drain your health. To avoid it, you should move in a smart way. Always take back steps if an enemy is ahead. It let you shoot and hide if required.
When on a quest, it is a great idea that you move slowly and make less noise. The common problem among noob squad is, they make too much noise or fire without any reason. It can make them feel stuck, so they should move slowly.
Mastering the game is not a simple task, and that’s why players should invest a significant amount of time in doing practice. Never worry about the kill/death ratio while competing against other players. Try to focus on your team, whether it is all about development or giving it support.
Assisting your team members while battling against others can help you to be a winner. Implement the right tactics on time to enhance your performance and the chances to win.