Bus Simulator 19 is the complete bus driving game consist tons of missions inside. It was launched in 2019 and can be played on different devices. You can run it on Play Station 4, Microsoft Windows, x-box one, and much more. Choose any of the devices, but make sure there is one thing you need to keep in mind, which is the controls.
Different devices consist of different controls, so if you love controller, then Play Station would be a better option for you, and if you do not, then Microsoft Windows would be perfect. Choose the device wisely and play it easily.
Bus Simulator 19.EXE Summary
|Name||Bus Simulator 19|
|Initial Release Date||31 January 2018|
|Publisher||KishMish Games, KishMish Alliance|
|Free Space Required||6500 MB|
|Developers||KishMish Games, KishMish Alliance|
|Category||Games > Simulation|
How To Download Bus Simulator 19 PC Instructions
- Step 1: Click On Download Button, You will be redirected to another page
- Step 2: Click On Download Bus Simulator 19 PC
- Step 3: You Will Get A Free Installer Officially Created From TN3Gallery.com
- Step 4: Install that .exe file and you would ready to install game files on PC
- Step 5: You need a strong internet connection, Accepts Terms and Conditions, and select which folder you want to install Bus Simulator 19 pc game for free
- Step 6: The process can take some time as our server are most of the time busy be patience and wait for your download to complete
- Step 7: Complete Installation and Enjoy Bus Simulator 19 PC For free
If you still face any problems or want to report any bugs please contact us.
Bus Simulator 19 – Minimum System Requirement
- CPU: Intel Core i3 with 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 with 3.2 GHz
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 6 GB
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 (1GB VRAM) or AMD Radeon R7 360 (2GB VRAM) or higher
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 6500 MB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1 GB (2 GB AMD)
Bus Simulator 19 – Recommended System Requirement
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670 (4rd gen.) with 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8370 with 4 GHz or equivalent
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB VRAM) or AMD Radeon R9 290 (4GB VRAM) or higher
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
- FREE DISK SPACE: 6500 MB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4096 MB
Bus Simulator 19 In-Game Screenshots
Here are few screenshots from Bus Simulator 19 game from TN3Gallery.com exclusively.
If you are ready to drive the bus, then download Bus Simulator and play it right away. There are so much of challenges you need to face, like taking care of your passengers and your bus are the two main objectives to keep in mind. The first most important thing is controls as they are easy, and if you are on console playing it with the help of a controller, then you would feel vibration whenever you will press brakes or at the time of the hit.
Those vibrations will feel so real and will provide a realistic feel while playing the game. You can choose the vibration sensitivity under the settings tab and adjust it according to your needs and desires. There are plenty of ways to play it as you can also compete with real world players around you. If you are new, then make sure to save your progress from time to time as it is the only way to continue your game after every time you close it.
Graphics are so good and realistic, which as every tiny to tiny detail, would be going to experience much better. Play it with full focus, and your main aim is to fulfill the objectives given in order to make progress.
If you want to experience the life of a bus driver, then there is nothing better than this game. Everything will seem to be realistic in terms of environment, bus, passengers, and much more. You can either play it in third person player or first person player who is up to you. In order to experience it in a more better way, you should go for the first player person because it is the only way in which you can see what’s going on inside the bus.
The first thing you will see is your hands on the steering wheel. Your turn will assign the direction in which steering needs to be turned. Lots of different routes are there on which you need to drive your bus and roam it in the complete city. Location added in this particular game is based on the real life. A developer has worked really smart on the graphics part because he wanted to make sure the gamers are enjoying the life.
It has got better on the console, especially because you will get a controller to play it. Day and night are also the parts of this particular game, so you will experience it by continuously playing it. There are different kinds of buses you can choose, but not all of them would be unlocked. Plenty of them would be locked, which can only be unlocked by playing story mode or by completing various missions in this particular game.
The look of the buses is so good and realistic as they look like real. All the parts of the vehicle is perfectly designed to enhance the experience, on the whole, another level. Play it get on the top of the leader-board and leave your friends behind in the competition.
It consists of tons of features, which is the key behind its popularity. Millions of copies got sold out in the first week after its release. Here are some essential ones you should know about-
- Role-playing- It offers an opportunity to experience the role of the bus driver who is responsible for taking passengers to their desired destination. In return, you will earn money which can be used to buy more vehicles or customize them according to your desires.
- Rules- There will be rules which you need to follow if you want to gain respect from the passengers. Also, those rules can be reviewed inside the game itself and follow them in the complete story. A passenger might not love over speeding, which is one of the rules among them.
- Real cities- Action takes place in real cities to provide a realistic experience. The roads and traffic laws would be exactly the same. Your focus should be on the rules as well as the traffic signals because they are the only one which will be going to take your progress to the whole other level.
- Parking- You can only park your vehicle in the parking zone else you have to pay a specific amount of fine for that. If you want to save money, then make sure to follow the rules and park only in the parking zone.
Winding up lines
Bus Simulator 19 is not only about driving buses and carrying passenger, but on the other hand, it is also one of the perfect role playing games. Completing mission and earning are the two main objectives, but it can be perfectly done only when you follow the rules and regulations. You cannot play it according to your own terms, so keep this thing in mind.