Farming Simulator 18 is the complete simulation game of farming in which your main aim is to grow crops and take care of it. It was released in 2011 and was published by Astragon, Focus Home Interactive, and Exalibur Publishing.
Everything you will be going to experience will be real, including crops, farming vehicles, pesticides, and much more. A developer has added great things so that their users can have realistic experience right on their device. The best part about this particular game is that it can run on various devices like Play Station 4, Windows, Android, iOS, x-box 360, and much more.
Farming Simulator 18.EXE Summary
|Name||Farming Simulator 18|
|Initial Release Date||6 June 2017|
|Publisher||Giants Software GmbH, Focus Home Interactive|
|Free Disk||14 GB|
|Platforms||Android, iOS, Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation Vita, Windows|
|Developers||Giants Software GmbH|
|Category||Games > Simulation|
How To Download Farming Simulator 18 PC Instructions
- Step 1: Click On Download Button, You will be redirected to another page
- Step 2: Click On Download Farming Simulator 18 PC
- Step 3: You Will Get A Free Installer Officially Created From TN3Gallery.com
- Step 4: Install that .exe file and you would ready to install game files on PC
- Step 5: You need a strong internet connection, Accepts Terms and Conditions, and select which folder you want to install Farming Simulator 18 pc game for free
- Step 6: The process can take some time as our server are most of the time busy be patience and wait for your download to complete
- Step 7: Complete Installation and Enjoy Farming Simulator 18 PC For free
If you still face any problems or want to report any bugs please contact us.
Farming Simulator 18 – Minimum System Requirement
- CPU: Intel Core I5 2,3 GHZ or better
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 6 GB
- OS: Windows 10,8,7 (64 bit)
- VIDEO CARD: Geforce 560 GTX 2 GB or better
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 12 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2 GB
Farming Simulator 18 – Recommended System Requirement
- CPU: Intel Core I7, 3,0 GHZ or better
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10,8
- VIDEO CARD: Geforce GTX 970 4 GB or better
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
- FREE DISK SPACE: 12 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4 GB
Farming Simulator 18 In-Game Screenshots
Here are few screenshots from Farming Simulator 18 game from TN3Gallery.com exclusively.
In this Farming Simulator 18 game, you have to grow crops on American and European environment. If you are new, then you should need to know those environments are essential in order to grow crops. There are many things you can do, like farming, breeding, grow crops, and much more, and despite all these things caring is essential.
If you do not take care of your crops, then they might get ruin in no time. Crops need to be grown in a huge open area where there are plenty of more things that will be going to join you like cows, sheep, pigs, and much more. You can also breed them and do not forget to use farming vehicles. There are over 50 farming vehicles available and lots of other machines with the help of which you can use to maintain your farm.
This Farming Simulator 18 game is not only about farming, but also you can earn lots of resources by selling those crops. It is the perfect and complete farming simulation game you will ever find over the internet. If you are interested, then download it and start growing your own farm with beautiful crops.
If this particular game is new for you, then you must know that there are three main aspects, which are career mode, missions, and multiplayer mode. You have to play and maintain your farm by keeping these three things in mind. Beginners should tap on the career mode and follow up on the story as it will be the only thing which will make them understand the Farming Simulator 18 game.
In this mode, there are tons of objectives, or we can say missions that are needed to be completed. Maintaining and expanding farms and types of machinery is the main goal as you can sell the crops later in order to earn money. That money can be invested in purchasing lots of other resources or vehicles. You can explore the complete world as it is the freedom game provides. On the other hand, investing in additional fields and equipment will be a wise option in order to grow the production rate.
Missions are generated already in-game, which consists of as mowing grass and delivering cargo are some of the examples. You should not miss them because they are the additional source of earning money and lots of bonuses. Multiplayer is the best, but in order to play that, you need to make sure you are on the high in speed internet connection. It will make it easy for you to grow crops as there will be one more companion to your farm.
You can take the help of them and do not forget to guide them too. Farming Simulator 18 can let you experience how farming feels like by growing crops. Using of farming vehicles makes it a lot more easy to grow crops, but first, you need to unlock them before taking them in use.
Features are the only thing which makes this game more interesting and fun to play. There are lots of them among which you should need to know about the essential ones. Here are some of them for you-
- Use realistic vehicles- There are realistic tractors and trucks which can be used as farming vehicles. These machines or vehicles are not there for traveling instead, you can only use them for farming and growing crops. Tractors can help in sowing the soil easily in one shot, and other machines help in planting crops.
- Six different crops- If we talk about crops, then there are six different crops like Wheat, Canola, Corn, Sugar beet, Potatoes, and sunflower. You can plant any of these, and the best advice will be to plant all of them for a good production rate.
- Breed pigs- Pigs will be there on your farm, which you need to breed so that you can sell them at a profitable rate. It is the source to earn a higher income and lots of profit in no time.
Winding up lines
Farming Simulator 18 helps in experience the farming by using the exact same machineries and crops which are used in real life. Not all of the machines are unlocked as you need to unlock them before by spending some money.
Growing and selling the crops is the main objective of playing this particular game. Deliver the package of your crops on time if you want to earn some higher profits and money for your farming.