GTA Vice City is the nostalgic installment of the Grand Theft Auto series based on the action-adventure genre. The introduction of this game has impacted the gaming industry at a high level. It is an open-world game that offers unique features and high-ended graphics. Players will have to control the character named Tommy Vercetti, who has to complete several missions and objectives to progress through the story.
Well, players can roam in the open world and focus on the side missions too. As you make progress, you will be able to unlock islands where players get an access to new missions. In this way, they can navigate the game’s world and fight with enemies by making the right use of melee attacks, explosives as well as firearms.
Many other weapons can be found in the game that players can use after purchasing them from the local firearms dealers. They can also get these weapons on the ground or anywhere in the city. When you kill the enemies, then you can also retrieve weapons from them.
Download GTA Vice City Free For PC
Download now the GTA Vice City for free by clicking the button below, don’t forget to read the PC requirements before installing the game and steps to download.
How To Download GTA Vice City PC Instructions
- Step 1: Click On Download Button, You will be redirected to another page
- Step 2: Click On Download GTA Vice City PC
- Step 3: You Will Get A Free Installer Officially Created From TN3Gallery.com
- Step 4: Install that exe file and you would ready to install game files on PC
- Step 5: You need a strong internet connection, Accepts Terms and Conditions, and select which folder you want to install GTA Vice City pc game for free
- Step 6: The process can take some time as our server are most of the time busy be patience and wait for your download to complete
- Step 7: Complete Installation and Enjoy GTA Vice City PC For free
If you still face any problems or want to report any bugs please contact us.
GTA Vice City – Minimum System Requirement
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- 800 MHz – 1.2GHz CPU
- 128 MD RAM
- 1.5 GB Free Hard Drive Space
- 32 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers
- Sound Card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers
- Keyboard & Mouse
GTA Vice City – Recommended System Requirements
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon XP processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 1.5 GB Free Hard Drive Space
- 64 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers
- DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card with surround sound
- Gamepad (USB or Joystick)
GTA Vice City In-Game Screenshots
Here are few screenshots from GTA Vice City game from TN3Gallery.com exclusively.
Highlights of GTA Vice City
The features of GTA Vice City are the main reason behind its increasing popularity among countless game enthusiasts. The game has impressive gameplay and interactive features that may easily make you fall in love. The storyline is way more gripping than today’s RPG titles. If you haven’t played this game before, then take a look at the storyline in short.
- The story begins with the mafia man, whose main motive is to build a criminal empire. All he needs to do is to steal cars and to bust drug deals. He also needs to kill lots and lots of people by using the right weapons.
- A huge variety of weapons and cars are available in the game that players can access while making progress. With the help of driving these vehicles, you can go through the different stages.
- After playing the game for a few days, you can purchase property and also make upgrades to it. In this way, you are able to make money with ease that you can spend later to get better gear as well as hideouts.
- You will also be provided with some missions and challenges. Try out these challenges, and then you will earn a good amount of money. Completing these tasks helps players to level up faster and reach the advanced stages.
While playing through the story mode of GTA Vice City, you can try out some other missions. The helicopter mission seems like a threshold where most of the gamers feel stuck. To complete this level, you need patience and time management. Do not rush and play slow to complete this mission.
Few Tips from The Experts
To play this game strategically, you should learn the below mentioned three things at the beginning of the game. Let’s have a look –
- Earning Money
To earn money, you can kill people, and all the money they have will be on the ground. You can collect that. Make sure that you do not hit anyone or kill anyone when the police are around. Otherwise, the star section at the upper right corner will light up. It shows that you are wanted.
- Getting Rid of Police
In case you kill a policeman, or you do the robbery in front of the police, then you are on the wanted list. It doesn’t matter how much wanted stars are lighting up, you can get a car and head toward a paint-shop. Getting your car painted before the police arrive and going out will be a safe choice. You can eradicate anything related to police.
- Must Buy a Home
This game begins at Miami Beach, and you can find plenty of home signs on the map. You can easily buy that home and if you don’t have enough money, then do some missions to earn more. Keep earning, and then buy home. This will give you the advantage of saving the whole progression; that’s why you can find a genuine choice to look after.
- Look at Health Level
Increasing health levels is not possible. You can complete missions or use cheat codes to increase health levels. Still, we suggest playing missions and boosting your health. It is a safer option, and it can make you earn a better amount and gain health. While playing in missions, you need to stay a bit more focused.
Also, Check Recent Games