Minecraft Dungeons is the next version of the Minecraft game, which is developed by Mojang. Xbox studios are the one to publish it, and later it got published on windows, PlayStation 3, and Nintendo Switch. It was released in 2020 and become popular in no time.
A developer has worked so hard on the graphics and gameplay part, which makes it better than its predecessor. The reason behind its popularity is a multiplayer system. It requires an internet connection and can be played with tons of people from different part of the world. There are many things like weapons or armor which can be used to fight and defending yourself.
Minecraft Dungeons .EXE Information
|Initial Release Date||26 May 2020|
|Engine||id Tech 7|
|Platforms||Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows|
|Developers||Mojang, Double Eleven|
|Category||Games > Action-Adventure|
How To Download Minecraft Dungeons PC Instructions
- Step 1: Click On Download Button, You will be redirected to another page
- Step 2: Click On Download Minecraft Dungeons PC
- Step 3: You Will Get A Free Installer Officially Created From TN3Gallery.com
- Step 4: Install that .exe file and you would ready to install game files on PC
- Step 5: You need a strong internet connection, Accepts Terms and Conditions, and select which folder you want to install Minecraft Dungeons pc game for free
- Step 6: The process can take some time as our server are most of the time busy be patience and wait for your download to complete
- Step 7: Complete Installation and Enjoy Minecraft Dungeons PC For free
If you still face any problems or want to report any bugs please contact us.
Minecraft Dungeons – Minimum System Requirement
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- VIDEO CARD: Integrated: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.41Discrete: Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: At least 1 GB for Game Core and Other Files
Minecraft Dungeons – Recommended System Requirement
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz / AMD A10-7800 APU 3.5 GHz or equivalent
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 10
- VIDEO CARD: GeForce 700 Series or AMD Radeon Rx 200 Series (excluding integrated chipsets) with OpenGL 4.5
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 4 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
Minecraft Dungeons In-Game Screenshots
Here are few screenshots from Minecraft Dungeons game from TN3Gallery.com exclusively.
It s new action plus adventure game in which dungeons needs to be explored or build by there are various traps needs to be taken care of. You need to play it with maximum 4 players fighting together to defend each other and to defeat Arch-Illager and his relentless mates. They contain different skills and actions now, so be careful while fighting with them. Rather than just fighting, you can also have brand new weapons and armors for your own protection.
There are many different types of weapons and artifacts which you need to find in a game as it can be easy and tough, depending on your skills. It is the brand new game, which is almost as same as Minecraft, but with different functionality like now, you got different abilities and weapons as this game also contains a new settings tab. Under that, you can change the setting like controls, sound, and much more.
Headphones are recommended while playing this Minecraft Dungeons game for better sound experience, and there are tons of new sound tracks has been added to it. In this now, you do not have to build a house with blocks, but rather than dungeons need to be created, which is absolutely marvelous.
Also Read – Doom Eternal PC Game Download Full Version Free
At the beginning of this game, a separate profile needs to be created in which your game progress will be kept saved. It runs via online service so you can access your profile in any device you want to. No cobblestones are now there in it instead, weapons and other artifacts have been added for double fun. You have to explore a different place, which is why this game is full of adventure. As compared to the previous version now, there are no classes as you can play it on your own terms.
Your playstyle and skills will define what your actual class is. Do not forget to wear good if you want to look more attractive and good in front of other players. The good part about it is that local and online supports both are now available in this game. You can either find players with the help of internet services or, on the other hand, just connect the controller and jump right in with 3 more players.
Also, it is a cross platform game, so you will find players of PlayStation, windows, xbox all right in the one place. There is no match making as Minecraft Dungeons can only be played in a team rather than against each other. There are tons of new missions and objective which have been added to it, which is more challenging as compared to the old one.
There are tons of features of Minecraft dungeons, which you should know about, but before playing, you need to make sure there is a total of 4 players, including you, for more fun. Here are some of the features you should know about-
- Unite- There are two options to play this game, which is solo and in team. If you are brave enough, then you can go solo, but if there is something going on, then carry your team mates with you. In order to find perfect team mates, you need to use online services, or you can add them locally just by connecting the controller. Play the game with them, and do not forget to guide them or listen to them while in-game.
- Fight- Do not forget to fight with your enemies or any kind of trap inside the dungeons. You can use melee attacks like backpacks or ranged attacks. On the other hand, there are heavy armors available to fight. Tanks can also be used, but they are not easy to find, which is why you should use weapons enchantments for unique attacks.
- Survive- Survival is the only key to win this game, which is why you should use the perfect action-packed while completing the objectives. In different levels, you will find different and hidden traps which might kill you. You should use your defensive skills in order to protect yourself from those hidden deadly items.
- Multiplayer- This game is completely multiplayer, but with some advantages like you can play it with or without an internet connection. A total of 4 controllers are required to play multiplayer without connection or thus, invite your friends globally, which is also an easy way.
- New traps and weapons- Lots of new traps and weapons have been added to it, which makes Minecraft both tough and easy to play. Always carry the special weapons with you for more fun and protect yourself for longer survival.
Minecraft Dungeons is not only the best version of Minecraft, but also it is popular and downloaded by millions of people. In the previous version, we have to build a house or fortress, but now it is not like that. You have to explore your own dungeons or create your own, but in both cases, you will find traps inside, so be careful. Play it with the help of a keyboard and mouse, or you can attach a controller to it.