Mortal Kombat X is the complete fighting game which was released in 2015 for various platforms like Play Station 4, X-Box One, Microsoft Windows, and much more. You can play it in any one of them, but make sure to wear headphones for a better sound experience.
It was published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Graphics are so good and high, which will be going to provide you ultimate realistic experience the whole time. The battle goes on, one in which you need to use your skills and special powers in order to know the opponent down. On the verge of knocking him down, you will get a chance to use the finisher move, which looks really deadly and brutal.
Mortal Kombat X.EXE Summary
|Name||Mortal Kombat X|
|Initial Release Date||7 April 2015|
|Engine||Unreal Engine 3|
|Awards||The Game Award for Best Fighting Game|
|Platforms||PlayStation 4, Android, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, iOS|
|Developers||NetherRealm Studios, QLOC|
|Category||Games > Fighting|
How To Download Mortal Kombat X PC Instructions
- Step 1: Click On Download Button, You will be redirected to another page
- Step 2: Click On Download Mortal Kombat X PC
- Step 3: You Will Get A Free Installer Officially Created From TN3Gallery.com
- Step 4: Install that .exe file and you would ready to install game files on PC
- Step 5: You need a strong internet connection, Accepts Terms and Conditions, and select which folder you want to install Mortal Kombat X pc game for free
- Step 6: The process can take some time as our server are most of the time busy be patience and wait for your download to complete
- Step 7: Complete Installation and Enjoy Mortal Kombat X PC For free
If you still face any problems or want to report any bugs please contact us.
Mortal Kombat X – Minimum System Requirement
- CPU: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 3 GB
- OS: 64-bit: Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5850
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 36 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1024 MB
Mortal Kombat X – Recommended System Requirement
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: 64-bit: Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | AMD Radeon HD 7950
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 44 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2048 MB
Mortal Kombat X In-Game Screenshots
Here are few screenshots from Mortal Kombat X game from TN3Gallery.com exclusively.
This particular game is the 10th installment, which means there are nine more predecessors to it. Fighting battle is common in these entire versions, but the main thing which has changed is the graphics and controls. Now you will get realistic and 3d graphics with simpler controls as if you are running it on windows, and then you can change the controls according to your needs and requirements.
It is a single player as well as multiplayer in which there is no need to have an internet connection. In single player mode, there will be an artificial intelligence player right in front of you. On the other hand, in multiplayer mode, you need to connect an extra remote controller and play it on the single screen. There are plenty of modes available as if you are new, and then you should go for the story mode, which is really interesting.
You will get to know more about this particular Mortal Kombat X game. It is a single player in which you just need to go with the story and kill the enemies coming in your way. Do not spare any one of them because they won’t think a second before killing you.
Mortal Kombat X can only be played among two players, which makes it more challenging because there is no third person to interrupt your battle. Fight with full focus and always pay attention to the moves of your enemy so that you can defend yourself accordingly. There will be an energy meter provided to you, which will let you know about your health and the health of your opponent.
It will always keep you alert and let you know whenever you will be on your last peak of getting killed. There are tons of fighters available with different weapons and skills to use. There will be three variations available to each of your characters to use with tons of special moves. You can use them, which will make it easy for you to kill the opponents.
If you are new, then make sure to create your own profile in order to save this particular game. In this way, you can continue the level from where you have left before. Finisher move is the reason behind its popularity as millions of copies got sold after its first release.
Features will be going to discuss, but before, you should need to know that there are no guns available to fight. You have to fight with bare hands or melee weapons and obviously with some special powers. Here are some essential features for better understanding-
- Multiple characters- Lots of characters are there on the basis of which you need to play the game, but in the story mode, you need to play with the pre-defined characters. Each character consists of different weapons and powers which will be used for battle and at the time of finishing the enemy.
- Online world- There is a new feature introduced in which you can play Mortal Kombat X online with various other players. Invite the one you like or go for the random gameplay. It is filled with a real challenge because there will be real players in the front of you. You should play it with full concentration as your enemy can be much stronger and powerful in terms of skills.
- Graphics- Ultimate graphics is the reason behind playing this game. You can change the graphics settings if you are on windows and adjust it according to your needs and PC specs. It will make your game to run even more smoothly than before.
Winding up lines
Mortal Kombat X consists of tons of brutal moves and finishers, which is powerful enough to take the heart out of your opponent’s chest. You can choose the player according to your needs or go for the random one and try them all out.
Make sure to check out their abilities before choosing them so that your hands can be on the right fighter or the champion. Your power will be so brutal that your opponent would not take it.