Need for Speed: The Run is the complete car racing game that was released in 2011. It was published by Electronic Arts and available on various platforms. You can play it on Windows, PlayStation 3, X-Box 360 with full, smooth gameplay and high graphics.
It has designed to provide realistic graphics, which is why racing track designed in-game looks like real. This version of Need for Speed is the eighteenth installment as the previous 17 parts were also really cool and impressive. There are two ways to play it as in single player mode or in multiplayer mode.
Need for Speed: The Run .EXE Summary
|Name||Need for Speed: The Run|
|Initial Release Date||15 November 2011|
|Series||Need for Speed|
|Platforms||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo 3DS, Wii, Java Platform, Micro Edition|
|Developers||EA Black Box, Firebrand Games|
|Category||Games > Racing|
How To Download Need for Speed: The Run PC Instructions
- Step 1: Click On Download Button, You will be redirected to another page
- Step 2: Click On Download Need for Speed: The Run PC
- Step 3: You Will Get A Free Installer Officially Created From TN3Gallery.com
- Step 4: Install that .exe file and you would ready to install game files on PC
- Step 5: You need a strong internet connection, Accepts Terms and Conditions, and select which folder you want to install Need for Speed: The Run pc game for free
- Step 6: The process can take some time as our server are most of the time busy be patience and wait for your download to complete
- Step 7: Complete Installation and Enjoy Need for Speed: The Run PC For free
If you still face any problems or want to report any bugs please contact us.
Need for Speed: The Run – Minimum System Requirement
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Equivalent
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 3 GB
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 32-bit
- VIDEO CARD: 512 MB RAM ATI Radeon 4870 or higher performance / 512 MB RAM NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT or higher performance
- PIXEL SHADER: 4.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 4.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 18 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 512 MB
Need for Speed: The Run – Recommended System Requirement
- CPU: 3.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad or AMD Equivalent
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
- VIDEO CARD: 1024 MB RAM ATI Radeon HD 6950 / 1024 MB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 18 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1 GB
Need for Speed: The Run In-Game Screenshots
Here are few screenshots from Need for Speed: The Run game from TN3Gallery.com exclusively.
If you are new to this game, then first you should follow up the story mode which is generally called as career mode. In that, the Need for Speed game itself will be going to teach you each and every control and how to dodge. There is nothing more competitive than playing it with real world players, so after completing story mode, you can play it with real world players too.
If you are willing to go multiplayer, then it will be good to check out the internet connection before. The speed of your connection should be great for zero interruption while on the racing track. There are lots of real life locations that have been added to it, and also cars look so speedy and attractive. Not all of them will be unlocked at the beginning as you need to unlock them by completing various challenges and levels right in-game.
The main focus of this game is more on race and less on story lines. Dialogues added in it are not that much as compared to other Need for Speed game, which is why it is the perfect game for car racing lovers. In the middle of the race, police can start chasing you anytime, so make sure you are fast enough to get rid of them. Also, on the other hand, the other gang rivals are also responsible for slowing down your speed on the racing track.
Also Read – Sleeping Dogs Free PC Game Download Full Version
At the very beginning, you will be asked to create your own profile, which you need to create for saving down all the progress. Else you can easily lose everything you did in-game if you do not save it on your hard-drive. If we combine all the tracks, then on the basis of calculation, it is over 300 kilometers, which is a huge number. It is a lot more as compared to its predecessor, which requires lots of skills and high speed cars.
You cannot just land directly on the tracks and start racing with advanced rivals because your car would require some up gradation. You need to visit the store section and upgrade the engine, suspension, nitro, and much more, which would require cash. It is not an easy task to collect cash as it would require winning tons of races and also the side missions too.
To add more sparks to this game, you should go for the multiplayer mode, which is absolutely marvelous, but it would require a high in speed internet connection. Invite your friends over, and do not forget to add them for quick races in the future. You can race with real world players on the street by choosing high in speed cars. We do not know about the skills and car of your opponent, so give your best every time for a perfect win. In this mode voting system works as all the players need to vote for the racing track. Or you can select a special event and race together without any discussion.
There is a bonus wheel mode which you should not miss as it provides tons of rewards to the racers who win the race. XP points which are also known as experience points are used to unlock cars and upgrade them. It is an important step if you want to become uncatchable on the racing track. Upgrading a car by replacing or upgrading internal parts or changing the look of your car can be easily done under the customization menu. Change the color will help in making it attractive on the track.
Features of Need for Speed: The Run is the only thing which had makes it popular and high in demand. You should need to know about them to understand them well. Here are some for you-
- Locations- Locations which are added in this game is based on a real location in the United States. It helps in experiencing a whole lot better because players feel like he is driving in the real world around him. Tons of specific events take place which you should not miss if you want to unlock more locations.
- Quick Time Events- In this, you need to press the required buttons on your controller in order to control your character. It is a tiny part of a game which runs on the foot rather than the car. It makes the Need for Speed game more reliable and unique.
- Races types- There are plenty of races types like a circuit, sprint, manual gears, and much more, which you should try. In the circuit, there will be loads of laps you need to clear while in sprint mode, there is no lap as all you need to do is drive your car faster and get first in the racing court.
- Pursuits- At some point, police will start chasing you, which is not good for winning. They will slow you down by hitting you from behind, and ultimately they will be going to bust you out.
Winding up lines
Need for Speed: The Run is the perfect in graphics car racing game which can be played on various devices like windows or play station. You can adjust or customize the car according to your needs and race at full high speed. Always wear headphones while racing to listen to rocking sound tracks, and also by this, you will get to be alerted if any of your rivals will try to hit your car.