Rise of the Tomb Raider is more adventurous than action as you need to just keep moving forward rather than staying at one place. It was released in 2015 on Play Station 4, Microsoft Windows, X-Box One. There is no internet connection required as you can play it anytime and anywhere.
It was published by Square Enix, and on the other hand, the developer has taken care of the people’s interest. Your main aim is to tackle the obstacles, and on the other hand, it can be hard sometimes, which is why there will be weapons in your hand.
Rise Of The Tomb Raider.EXE Summary
|Name||Rise Of The Tomb Raider|
|Initial Release Date||2015|
|Space Required||25 GB|
|Awards||Writers Guild of America Award for Achievement in Videogame Writing|
|Platforms||Xbox One, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, Macintosh operating systems, Linux|
|Developers||Crystal Dynamics, Eidos-Montréal, Feral Interactive, Cameron Suey|
|Category||Games > Action-Adventure|
How To Download Rise Of The Tomb Raider PC Instructions
- Step 1: Click On Download Button, You will be redirected to another page
- Step 2: Click On Download Rise Of The Tomb Raider PC
- Step 3: You Will Get A Free Installer Officially Created From TN3Gallery.com
- Step 4: Install that .exe file and you would ready to install game files on PC
- Step 5: You need a strong internet connection, Accepts Terms and Conditions, and select which folder you want to install Rise Of The Tomb Raider pc game for free
- Step 6: The process can take some time as our server are most of the time busy be patience and wait for your download to complete
- Step 7: Complete Installation and Enjoy Rise Of The Tomb Raider PC For free
If you still face any problems or want to report any bugs please contact us.
Rise Of The Tomb Raider – Minimum System Requirement
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 6 GB
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 650 2GB or AMD HD7770 2 GB
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- FREE DISK SPACE: 25 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2 GB
Rise Of The Tomb Raider – Recommended System Requirement
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 980Ti 2560×1440 or NVIDIA GTX 970 1920×1080
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
- FREE DISK SPACE: 25 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4096 MB
Rise Of The Tomb Raider In-Game Screenshots
Here are few screenshots from Rise Of The Tomb Raider game from TN3Gallery.com exclusively.
Tomb Raider is the main character which you need to play on, which is powerful in terms of physique and skills. She knows how to use weapons cleverly onto the enemies in order to kill them in the first shot. If you are new, then make sure you are saving the progress from time to time.
If not, then eventually, you will be going to lose all the progress you will make. There are tons of challenges and puzzles you need to solve in order to move forward in-game. There are lots of missions and side missions, which makes it more interesting to play on. If you are new, then go for the story mode first, which will teach your ever important aspect of the Rise of the tomb raider game.
Do not forget to collect resources which will be used for making useful material or elements. Graphics, gameplay, and character are the three things which make this particular game more popular and famous among all. In the beginning, right after its release, over seven million copies got sold in no time. People have given tons of positive reviews, which you should check out for more clearance.
It runs on the third player person camera angle, which makes it more interesting as you can see yourself and everything happening around you. Combat battles and weapons are the two main things on the basis of which you can win the battle against your enemies. Your opponent can be anything like an animal or any person with weapons in hand.
Drawing the attention of your enemy is the first step to defeat them, and after that, trap them in your designed trap and keep moving forward. Your XP level will increase as you will keep moving forward in this particular Rise of the tomb raider game. Melee attacks are also really helpful in some emergency situations. You can level yourself up after collecting sufficient XP points and receive tons of skill points later on.
Do not forget to pay attention to the objectives and complete them first because they are the primary aim of yours. You can create booby traps, or your enemies will definitely, which you need to tackle if you do not want to get killed. Your aim should be steady if you do not want to miss the shot, and it will help in killing your enemies easily.
This particular game is really interested and popular because of the features we are going to be discuss below. Those will let you understand the important aspect which makes this game.
- Story mode- It is one of the best modes which will let you know about the essential aspect which makes this game more interesting to play. Follow the story and keep going by defeating all the obstacles you will find in the middle of your adventure.
- Locations- New locations have been added with realistic like experience through which you need to go on. If you are new, then make sure to take each and every step carefully. Booby traps can be anywhere, which can kill you in no time.
- Controls- Easy controls make it more simple to play. If you are windows, then you can change them under the settings tab and adjust them according to your needs and gameplay. You could also attach the controller to your system and take the experience to the whole another level.
- No internet connection required- Play it any time because it runs without an internet connection. In the story mode, you will get artificial intelligence enemies to a battle which are not easy to be defeated.
Rise of the tomb raider will improve your adventurous skills, and no matter what, you should always wear headphones. It will let you experience the best sound tracks which will keep you motivated for your journey.
Update the game on time if you want to enjoy more features. Play it with the help of mouse and keyboard, or on the other hand, connect controller too if you like. Create as many traps as you could for your enemies and make sure you won’t get trapped in one of yours.