The Sims 4 is the popular life simulation game which was launched by Electronic Arts. You can play it on any device like Microsoft Windows, Play Station 4, X-Box One, macOS, and much more. It was first released in 2014 and got really popular after that.
Millions of people have bought this game in the first week and start playing it. You can do any kind of activity like making new friends, maintaining your house, buying groceries from the market, and much more. The Sims 4 offers another life to enjoy virtually with lots of tasks and challenges.
The Sims 4.EXE Summary
|Initial Release Date||2 September 2014|
|Producer||Kevin Gibson; Grant Rodiek; Ryan Michael Vaughan|
|Modes||Single-player video game|
|Designer||Eric Holmberg-Weidler, Ray Mazza, Matt Yang|
|Platforms||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Macintosh operating systems, Microsoft Windows|
|Developers||Maxis, The Sims Studio|
|Category||Games > Simulation|
How To Download The Sims 4 PC Instructions
- Step 1: Click On Download Button, You will be redirected to another page
- Step 2: Click On Download The Sims 4 PC
- Step 3: You Will Get A Free Installer Officially Created From TN3Gallery.com
- Step 4: Install that .exe file and you would ready to install game files on PC
- Step 5: You need a strong internet connection, Accepts Terms and Conditions, and select which folder you want to install The Sims 4 pc game for free
- Step 6: The process can take some time as our server are most of the time busy be patience and wait for your download to complete
- Step 7: Complete Installation and Enjoy The Sims 4 PC For free
If you still face any problems or want to report any bugs please contact us.
The Sims 4 – Minimum System Requirement
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ (2.0 GHz Dual Core required if using integrated graphics)
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X1300 or Intel GMA X4500
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 10 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 128 MB
The Sims 4 – Recommended System Requirement
- CPU: Intel Core i5-750 or AMD Athlon X4
- CPU SPEED: Info
- RAM: 4 GB
- OS: 64 Bit Windows 7,8, or 8.1
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or better
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 10 GB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1024 MB
The Sims 4 In-Game Screenshots
Here are few screenshots from The Sims 4 game from TN3Gallery.com exclusively.
A developer named Redwood Shores studio of maxis has developed this game by taking care of the unique control styles and graphics. The complete game can be played by the cursor, and if you are on Play Station, then the joystick will be the one used to control that cursor. Lots of people have given positive reviews to The Sims 4 game as you can read it online before downloading.
Also, there is tons of extension game packs released which need to be downloaded externally. Do not forget to update your game, which can be done for free and by which you will see lots of new changes and improvements made to this game. Make sure you are connected with a high speed internet connection at the time of updating it.
Tons of characters are there, which you will meet in the form of neighbor, grocery shopkeeper, and much more. In order to keep The Sims 4 more realistic, they have also added the feature of day and night as now making your Sims to fall asleep is the new task added. Make sure he is getting proper sleep if you want him to be active the very next day.
If you are new to this version, then you should need to know that The Sims 4 is most likely to be the same as its predecessor. In the beginning, you will be required to create your own character by adding different outfits and styles to his hair and face in order to make the game look attractive. You can add things by clicking and dragging, which is the easiest way.
There are a total of 18 hair color options available on the basis of which you can choose the one which is absolutely right for you. There are different stages of Sim available like baby, toddler, child, teenage, young adult, adult, and elder. You have to go through each one of them, which is the part of The Sims 4. You can also buy some items, but not all of them, as some need to be unlocked first. It would require possessing a particular career level in order to unlock and buy them.
Simoleons are the currency that is used to purchase different household things like furniture. There is a cheat mode available, which will add 50000 simoleons to your account daily so that you can use them and buy all the items from the store easily.
- Create unique sims- Loads of styles and attires available on the basis of which you can create your own Sim easily. Make sure that it looks more attractive and beautiful than the others around you. You can also use the feature of comparison and know who is looking better in terms of looks.
- Build the perfect home- The main aim of playing this game is to manage the household by building and taking care of your own house. It might be challenging for someone, but the game is filled with lots of fun. Adding a new household or replacing it with the new one can cost you some amount of simoleons. Spend them wisely because they are not easy to collect.
- Explore a vibrant world- You can explore anything you want like your neighbor, nearby shops, clubs, restaurants, and much more. In this way, you can make new friends and enjoy yourself more. Lots of other things are there like buying and selling of the items, which makes it more interesting to play on.
- Add new experience- You can download an extension pack as they are a lot present on the website. Those packs won’t only help in adding new items to your game account, but also it will make your character to look more interesting while playing. You need to purchase those extension packs online, which might cost money, and some of them are also available for free.
Winding up lines
The Sims 4 is not a completely open-world game, but it can provide you the experience like you are walking in the free world. Making new friends and joining parties are some of the common activities you have to take care of. Maintaining your house will also be going to be your top priority. Play the game in the day time and have some rest in the night time is the best way to keep your Sim active and healthy.
You should always be ready to fulfill the needs and requirements of your character by buying him new items daily. Collect as many simoleons as you can because they are the ones required in order to have new things from the store.